How do we teach our kids to love reading the Bible? It's so vital that we not just read the Bible, but we actually get to know the Author and learn how to partner with the Holy Spirit as we read the Bible.
This workshop is for the whole family! I'll teach your family practical keys for understanding the Bible and hearing God speak to you through His word. It'll be fun and engaging and give you the tools you need to teach your kids to dive deep into God's Word in a way that leads them in partnership with the Holy Spirit to know God more deeply!
In this workshop, I’ll be showing you and your kids:
- How to read the Bible as a family in a meaningful way
- How do we unlock this giant book that can be hard to understand sometimes?
- The main point of the Bible that many people miss
- And more!
As a parent, you’ll walk away from this workshop with practical tools to help your entire family love reading the Bible and feel confident in partnering with Holy Spirit as you read.
- How long is this teaching?
- About 40 minutes of teaching with 10 minutes of Seth answering questions from parents just like you!
- What age kids is this teaching for?
- We recommend having your kids ages 6-13 watch with you, but the tools will work great for younger kids, too!
- Is this just for parents? Or do the kids watch, too?
- It’s for parents and kids to watch together! The teaching will be engaging for kids as well as practical and informative for parents.
- Where will this teaching take place?
- The video (MP4) file will be able to download instantly upon purchase.