Want to help your kids grow in the prophetic? If your child has ever felt frustrated in the prophetic or you’re not sure where to start, this workshop will equip you to create a prophetic culture in your home!
In this live workshop on July 28th at 6pm CDT, I'll be breaking down simply how to create a prophetic culture in your home in a way that's life giving and not performance driven.
Here's a testimony from one of the parents who tried this:
"We did this last night at bedtime, and at first our daughter said, 'UGH! I never get anything! I hate this!' I guess a reaction left over form years ago? But I told her we were going to do it differently this time, and by the end she was LOVING it and didn't want to stop! It was such fun for both kids. Thanks for such practical and easy guidance!"
In this workshop, you’ll learn:
- What questions to ask to encourage your kids instead of frustrate them
- How to encourage growth without pressure and performance
- Prophetic impartation for your family
As a parent, you’ll walk away from this workshop equipped to walk in the prophetic as a family!
- How long is this teaching?
- About 45 minutes of teaching and 15 minutes of Q&A with Seth answering your questions!
- What age kids is this teaching for?
- The tools in this workshop will be great for kids of any age, especially ages 4-13.
- Is this just for parents? Or can kids watch, too?
- This teaching is specifically for parents so you can be equipped to create a prophetic culture in your home!
- Where will this teaching take place?
- This workshop will be live on July 28th at 6pm CDT. Everyone will also be sent the MP4 afterwards.