Workshop: Becoming a Trustworthy Parent
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Do your kids trust you? Do you need to raise your voice because your kids keep doing what you’ve said not to over and over? A lot of parents are becoming untrustworthy to their kids and they don’t realize it. Trust is the currency of authentic relationships. We all want our kids to trust us when it comes to the big things, but trust is built in the small daily moments. Thankfully, there are kingdom truths that help guide us to establishing trust!
In this workshop, I break down the symptoms of untrustworthiness and how to build trust with your kids!
In this workshop, you’ll learn:
- How to follow through on discipline your kids understand
- How love makes commands not burdensome
- The importance of following through, even on small promises
As a parent, you'll walk away with confidence in building trust with your kids, rebuilding it where it's been broken, and the confidence to create habits that make you a trustworthy parent!
Want to get this workshop for only $15? Subscribe on the Spirit-Led Families network!
2) Go to Spirit Led Parents Academy in Academies.
3) Subscribe for $15/month and get access to this workshop as well as all of Seth's other previous workshops!
- How long is this teaching?
- About 45 minutes of teaching and 15 minutes of Q&A with Seth answering your questions!
- What age kids is this teaching for?
- The tools in this workshop will be great for kids of any age, especially ages 4-13.
- Is this just for parents? Or can kids watch, too?
- This teaching is just for parents :)
- Where will this teaching take place?
- This workshop is an MP4 recording that will be delivered instantly upon purchase for download.